Select an article from a peer-reviewed journal in social psychology, criminal justice, or a related field. Topics may include the following: race relations, politics, family issues, crime, or another topic approved by your instructor.
Analyze the article for the following:
- What is the value of the article to the fields of social psychology and criminal justice?
- What is your interpretation of the article?
Support your analysis with evidence from the course textbook.
Submit your analysis as one of the following deliverables:
- Option 1: Written Response
- Write a 1- to 2-page analysis of the article.
- Adhereto APA guidelines.
- Submit your paper to your instructor.
- Option 2: Presentation Response
- Format your analysis as a presentation.
- Presentations conducted during class time should last no more than 5 minutes.
- Presentations must be supplemented by a visual aid such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi, or another format approved by your instructor.
- Arrange to deliver your presentation in class or submityour presentation and visual aid to your instructor.
Must be in APA format and included references.
Need by 3/12/17 22:00 hours EST (9.5 hours from post)