Globalization is transforming the way products and services are marketed internationally. It affects international business activities, industries, products and services in different ways. Managers need to reevaluate constantly the marketing strategies and their portfolio of offerings, and decide what and when changes are needed.
Using the Argosy University online library resources, locate a minimum of four different scholarly sources on developing and marketing products for a globalized marketplace and:
- Assess the impact of globalization on marketing activities.
- Analyze the elements that can influence international promotional strategies and the choice of portfolio offerings.
- Examine the factors that can impact international distribution strategies.
- Give examples to illustrate your answers.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.