Assume that you are a training manager at a hypothetical organization where the Director of Human Resources has asked you to develop a training program for the organization’s 200 employees. (Note: You may create and /or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of these assignments. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing training programs from either your current or a former place of employment, or from an organization with which you are familiar. However, in those instances, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organization(s) that you have used.). You will need to identify the subject area for your training. You may choose a training program that currently exists but is not meeting the needs of the organization; however, you will need to clearly explain this in your training needs assessment. The training program may focus on the company as a whole or on a specific department. Keep in mind, however, the training is intended to improve the organization’s performance (e.g., bottom line, outcomes).
This is an authentic assignment, which can be put into your professional portfolio. The project will be developed in stages. Your Director of HR (your professor) will review each stage and provide you with feedback for your consideration as you continue to develop your training program.
• Assignment 1: Training Process Model
• Assignment 2: Training Needs Analysis
• Assignment 3: Training Design
• Assignment 4: Development and Implementation Plan
• Assignment 5: Evaluation
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Provide an overview of the organization, including its mission, vision, and strategic goals. (1-2 pages)
2. Explain the reasons or need for the training program within the organization and explain its purpose: Why is the training needed? (1-2 pages).
3. Analyze the Training Process Model in Chapter 1 of the textbook and explain how this model would support the training program that you are developing. Does the model need to be changed in order to accommodate your organization’s needs? If so, explain and justify the changes.
4. Explain the tasks that will be performed in each phase of the process.
5. Include at least three (3) relevant peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.