In a 500-750-word essay, compare and contrast the biopsychosocial model of health and the biomedical model of health. Consider the following in your essay:
- What assumptions do the models hold?
- How do the leading causes of death affect which model is used?
- Which model lends itself more readily to research and why?
- What aspects would a physician/psychologist focus on during diagnosis and treatment?
- What are the strengths/drawbacks of each model?
Use two to three scholarly resources to support your claims.