The final step in developing the Network Improvement Plan is to address the steps required to monitor the performance of the network and ensure that the system maintains the desired performance. The Network Monitoring section should discuss the performance metrics that will be important to track and how this information will be gathered, analyzed, and stored. You will also further refine the plan to produce the final draft version for the project. Updates may be based on peer and instructor feedback.
The project deliverables for this Week are as follows:
- Update the Network Improvement Plan document title page with the new date.
- Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor’s feedback.
- Network Monitoring
- Identify the performance metrics that will be measured for the system.
- Discuss the collection process for the metrics and the tools that will be used.
- Document the analysis process that will help determine if there are performance problems occurring or about to occur and the steps that will be taken if a problem is identified.