Create a positioning map for an organization of your choice. Select an organization to analyze. Ideally, the company you choose will be a familiar one and one to which you have easy access, such as your place of employment or a company close to where you live. You may use the same organization for other assessments in this course. Assess your chosen organization against potential competitors.
Complete the following:
- Using the Positioning Map Template linked in the Resources under the Required Resources heading, determine two important factors and descriptors for the ends of the continuums, such as capacity, customer service, convenience, et cetera.
- Include your organization’s competitors in your map for the same two factors you chose for your selected company.
- Analyze the results.
- Discuss issues that leaders face when interpreting these results.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: If you use sources, ensure that resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.