Your report must address the following elements:
- Explain how to process and retrieve trace evidence at the scene of a death.
- Evaluate accepted methodologies employed in contemporary crime scene management relative to death investigations.
- Analyze commonly accepted forensic techniques and contemporary specialized techniques available for death investigations.
- Examine judicial expectations and requirements relative to the admittance of evidence collected by forensic crime scene investigators in death investigations.
- Must use at least two sources
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style