Define each of the following types of terrorism and include a real-life (non-cyber) example of each:
- Individual Terrorism
- Political-Social Terrorism
- Nationalist Terrorism
- Environmental Terrorism
- State-Sponsored Terrorism
- Religious Terrorism
2. Pick one of the types of terrorism listed above and provide a real-life example where the terrorist act was done using some form of cyber or computer.
After you read the powerpoint for chapter 6, answer the following questions. (Powerpoint attached)
1. Define state-corporate crime and describe the theory of state-corporate crime.
2. Describe the impact the savings and loan frauds had on the US economy as well as on individuals.
3. Who are the victims of insider trading fraud and what impact does it have on the market?
4. Describe insider trading as defined by SEC regulations and judicial opinions.