Disaster planning/preparedness in a health care setting
- Introduction (120 words)
- Objectives: Three objectives you intend to address in the proposed risk management educational session. (70 words)
- Rationale: Rationale for each objective (i.e., Why are these three objectives key or core to the risk management issue?). (70 words)
- Supportive Data: Data to support the need for the proposed educational session (150 words).
- Implementation Strategies: How will you implement the proposed educational session? (150 words).
- Evaluation Strategies: What tools will you use to evaluate the proposed educational session? (70 words)
- Challenges and Opportunities: Ideas or suggestions about areas of focus regarding risk management the organization could or should address moving forward into the future? (70 words)
Total of 700 words. APA format is required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.