Filling the Human Gap
- You work for a medium seized manufacturing company that has a well developed DR plan. The plan is well tested and the testing has revealed a serious personnel gap
- During a recovery, key personnel in the manufacturing process are unionized, and the collective bargaining agreement does not specify either payment for union employees or the use of alternative personnel during emergencies.
- Provide a well-reasoned argument that would allow your company to use nonunion workers or allow the company to correct the personnel gap during an emergency.
Project 7.1: Overcoming Flaws
- There are risks to any company’s recovery location. Identify a company in your area and ask about it’s recovery location.
- List the risks associated with the company’s choice of recovery location and possible mitigation strategies.