Evaluate South Korea central bank policy framework and its effectiveness in over the last ten years.
Evaluate South Korea central bank policy framework and its effectiveness in over the last ten years. 2000 words
1. explain the selected central bank’s objectives and its policy framework. for example: interest rate targeting, inflation targeting, reserves targeting, exchange rate target, currency board etc) 200
2. define the monetary policy tools (operating instruments) used and illustruate how each tool can be used to impact the policy targets. 400words
3. critically evaluate how the central bank has performed over the last ten years – consider the use of the country’s recent economic data such as money supply, GDP growth rates, interest rates, inflation, unemplyment, etc. 1000words
4. evaluate how current trends such as ‘negative interest rate regime’ or ‘demonetisation’ will impact the country’s monetary policy. 400words
1) useful website includes the country’s central bank website, the government statistics department website.
consider to use relevant and current data and information from business periodicals such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Economists, and journal articles to support your analysis.
2) demonstrate detailed understanding pf the concepts and evidence of application/linkage to the country/economic situation.Â </p>
critical analysis and evaluation of the central bank’s effectiveness. use of apporpriate data and graph to support your answers.Â </p>
presentation, coherency, amd structure including referencing accuracy.
3 )expected to conduct a thorough review of the subject matter and where possible include empirical evidence.
make use of your own comments, analysis or conclusions to evaluate the issues tabled. all information extracted from other sources must be duly acknowledged via proper referencing.