Financial analyse for a company in FTSE 250 index
The report and case study should show good knowledge and understanding of key accounting and corporate finance concepts, theories and tools that can be used to critically analyse organisations.
You are required to select a company quoted on the FTSE 250 index which has a name start with letter H as first letter. (you can provide some suggestions to agree on 1st).
Imagine that you are acting as a financial advisor to a potential investor in that company. You are to produce a 2 parts report of a maximum 2,500 words which covers the following issues for the last five years:
Part A (1500 Words)
1. Profits, earnings and dividends (including a comprehensive ratio analysis).
2. Financial stability and liquidity (including a comprehensive ratio analysis)
Part B (1000 words)
1. A critical reflection on the company portrayed by journalists and other financial reports
2. An evaluation of the corporate governance of the company.
3. Identify the asset value per share and the current market share price and assess whether or not your selected company represents an investment opportunity.