I need help writing this paper for my last assignment please. If you could help that would be great.
Throughout class, you have been working with a product of your creation that dealt domestically. This week, you will switch gears and address a real company that does global business.
Note: Please refrain from using assignments from other classes that you have taken.
This assignment will be assessed using additional criteria provided here.
Your report must include a reference list. All research should be cited in the body of the paper. In-text citations and corresponding references should be included in your paper. For more information on APA style, please visit the APA lab. The paper should be written in third person, which means that pronouns like “I”, “we”, and “you” are not appropriate. The use of direct quotes is strongly discouraged.
Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page, and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 3–4 pages in length, starting with a brief 1-paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 6–8 pages in length.
Please submit your assignment as a Word document in APA format using the attached template.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means that you will need a minimum of the following:
- Title page: Remember to include the running head and the title in all capital letters.
- Abstract: This should be a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page, and it must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12 point Times New Roman or 12 point Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3–4 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-text academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format, using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the reference page is not a bibliography, but it is a further listing of the abbreviated in-text citations that are used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation.
Please submit your assignment.
Individual Project Rubric
|Deliverable requirements addressed; understanding of material and writer’s message and intent are clear.||35%|
|Scholarly research which supports writer’s position properly acknowledged and cited direct quotations may not exceed 10% of the word count of the body of the assignment deliverable (excluded title page, abstract or table of contents if used, tables, exhibits, appendices, and reference page(s). Inclusion of plagiarized content will not be tolerated and may result in adverse academic consequences.||20%|
|Critical thinking: Position is well-justified; logical flow; examples provided where appropriate.||20%|
|Structure: Includes introduction and conclusion; proper paragraph format; reads as a polished academic paper or professional presentation, as appropriate for the required assignment deliverable.||10%|
|Mechanical: No spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.||10%|
|APA: Deliverable is cited properly according to the APA Publication Manual (6th ed.).||5%|
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Editorial Board, chapters 4, 9 & Appendix B
Click intellipath for suggestions.
Click intellipath for Student Tips about the Intellipath assignment.
Click intellipath for Frequently Asked Questions about the Intellipath assignment.
- Demonstrate investigative/research skills
- Demonstrate information-processing skills
There is no additional information to display at this time.