How to format a research paper
Title of Paper:
1. description of the problem,
2. A statement on why the current approach/policy option needs to be changed
3. Your recommendations for action
Context and importance of the problem:
1. A clear statement of the problem or issue in focus.
2. A short overview of the root causes of the problem
3. A clear statement of the policy implications of the problem
Critique of policy option(s):
1. A short overview of the policy option(s) in focus
2. An argument illustrating why and how the current or proposed approach is failing.
1. A breakdown of the specific practical steps or measures that need to be implemented
2. Sometimes also includes a closing paragraph re-emphasizing the importance of action.
Sources consulted or recommended:
These are your 3 references from the Policy Research Worksheet assignment.
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE,
TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU