Go to Fortune’s best companies to work for at: http://fortune.com/best-companies/sas-2/
Select one company to conduct research on and create a presentation (12-15 slides) to present your findings on the following:
- Explain how the organization motivates, or builds and maintains the morale, of any three of its stakeholders using one content, one process, and one reinforcement theory.
- Describe how the organization has been both effective and efficient in its communication with those three stakeholders. Support with evidence from a source.
- Identify and discuss any three of the major 21st-century challenges the organization faces.
- Analyze the efforts of the organization to manage or overcome each of these challenges. Support with evidence from a source.
- What would you do differently in managing those efforts? Integrate a faith/worldview-based component into the presentation in this section. Include a clear explanation of how that worldview relates to or supports the group’s management philosophy.
Select a journal article from the GCU Library on one 21st-century challenge that relates to your chosen organization. Analyze and integrate the article into your presentation. You must incorporate a minimum of two other academic sources as evidence as well. The presentation must demonstrate a comprehensive integration of both management theory and practice.
The presentation slides will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Usefulness in enhancing and reinforcing learning
- Visual appeal
- Correct integration and citation of required academic references
Slides must be accompanied by the notes you would use if you were actually going to deliver the presentation.
Solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.