instruction for the report
Prepare your final written report on your motor project, according to the following guidelines, on which your grade will be based:
• It should include all of the parts given on page 81, each with appropriate information as described.
• Use Times New Roman 12 pt font, 1.5 spacing
• Margins should be 1 inch on all side
• Use a heading similar to the memo heading on page 80.
• Include a small table that indicates your results for the two trials. Include columns for the motor speed and how long it ran steadily.
• Check and double-check grammar and spelling. Make sure the paper flows and makes sense to everyone in the group. Reading it out loud is an excellent way to check it.
• About 2 pages in length