Design a program that asks the user to enter a series of 10 numbers. The program should store the numbers in a one-dimensional array and then display the following data:
- The lowest number in the array
- The highest number in the array
- The total of the numbers in the array (accumulator)
- The average of the numbers in the array
- The determination/calculation of the requirements above should be done in Main().
- One module (Call) required in Pseudocode
- Display results from above requirements via a Module/Subprogram.
- There is only one module/subprogram required which is for printing the results.
- Passing parameters
- No global constant needed
- For() loop needed
- Usage of Subcharts recommended (easier)
- Passing of arguments (optional)
For this project, post
- Flowchart that was created in Raptor