Performing PC muscle exercises leads to countless benefits to your sex life including lasting longer in bed, having a hard penis, avoiding impotence and much more. But you can only get these kinds of benefits if you do the exercises right, and that’s exactly what I’m about to show you how to do…
There are several different types of PC muscle exercises (also known as Kegels) for men.
And performing them can lead to a dramatic improvement in your sex life in a number of ways.
Some of the known benefits include…
- Stopping premature ejaculation by holding back orgasm
- Increasing strength of ejaculation
- Helping overcome impotence
- Helping keep your prostate healthy
- Increasing semen volume
- Developing a more muscular looking penis
- Improving blood circulation to the penis leading to increased size and sensation
The bottom line is that the PC muscle is a muscle worth developing.
And there are several ways you can do this.
But before I get to the exercises themselves, let me explain quickly what it is and how to find it…
What is the PC muscle?
The PC muscle is found in the genital area in both men and women, but serves slightly different functions for each gender.
But so you know, in this article I’m going to focus on the benefits and characteristics relating only to men (sorry ladies).
The PC muscle is involved in the ejaculation process and can also be used to influence urine flow, which leads me to…
How to find your PC muscle
Next time you got to the bathroom, while urinating try and stop the urine flow.
You’ll notice that to do this you use a certain muscle in your genitals.
The muscle you use to do this is the PC muscle.
And just as you can stop the urine flow you can also train this muscle to stop ejaculation (if the muscle is strong enough) by squeezing your it tightly just before ejaculation.
But like I said your muscle needs to be strong enough to do that, so let me get straight to explaining the workouts so you can get started on developing that muscle strength…
Exercises #1 – “Rapid-Fire”
As you might have guessed this one of the PC muscle exercises is the most “rapid-fire”.
And this exercise runs as follows…
- Tighten your PC muscle as tightly as you can and hold it for 2 seconds
- Relax it fully for 2 seconds
- Tighten again for 2 seconds
- Relax for 2 seconds
- Repeat 10 times
- Take a minute break
- Repeat steps 1-5 one more time.
As you can tell it’s rapid-fire because you’re working it out in quick bursts of tightness and relaxation.
Depending on your current strength level you may want to start with more or less repetitions and sets.
Exercises #2 – “Medium-Man”
This is the medium of the three exercises I’m going to recommend.
And it goes as follows…
- Tighten your PC muscle and hold for 10 seconds
- Relax your it fully for 10 seconds
- Tighten again for 10 seconds
- Relax fully again for 10 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-4 so you do ten 10 second tightenings altogether
So overall it’s very similar to exercise #1 with the key distinction that you’re tightening your PC muscle for longer to develop more stamina in being able to hold it tight.
Exercise #3 – “The Power-House”
This one is a real stamina developer and goes as follows…
- Tighten your PC muscle and hold as tight as you can until you can’t hold it any more
- Take a minutes break
- Repeat steps 1-2, three times altogether
Important notes on training
Above you’ve got 3 different exercise to try out.
I recommend you focus on doing a different one each day for 5 days a week.
And of course it’s very important of course to remember the basics of doing any type of workout, including…
- If it at any point hurts then stop doing the exercise immediately
- make sure you don’t over train yourself by never taking days off
- make sure you eat healthily to give your muscles as much of a chance to repair as possible
- make sure you get plenty of sleep
Stick to it
Given all the benefits involved in doing PC muscle exercises I imagine you’re pretty excited to get started and this great.
But the true key to success lies in consistency.
The truth is that anyone can do some exercises for 3 days or so before giving up, but only the rare few keep it up past that time when the real benefits start to kick in, so be sure to develop a habit of doing your PC muscle exercises that will stick with you for life.
And I can tell you now that the effort is well worth it, because with doing your PC muscle exercises comes the lifelong benefit of being able to last as long as you want in bed.