Product Harm Crisis
Paper must do the following:
1. Define a product-harm crisis.
2. Identify the factors that contribute to a product-harm crisis.
3. Compare and contrast the findings of the various studies on product-harm crisis.
4. Synthesize your analysis of the research to develop and support a recommendation for a company handling a product-harm crisis.
5. Parts of paper is copy therefore minimize matching.
6. Please use the below resources if applicable.
Cerullo, V., & Cerullo, M. J. (2004). Business continuity planning: A comprehensive approach.
Information Systems Management, 21 (3), 70 – 78.
Roehm, Michelle L. and Alice M. Tybout (2006), “When Will a Brand Scandal Spill Over, and How Should Competitors Respond ” Journal of Marketing Research, 43 (August), 366–73.
Vassilikopoulou, A., Lepetsos, A., Siomkos, G., &.Chatzipanagiotou, K. (2009). The importance of factors influencing product-harm crisis management across different crisis extent levels: A conjoint analysis. Journal of Targeting, Measurement, and Analysis for Marketing, 17(1), 65–74.
Yannopoulu, N., Koronis, E., & Elliot, R. (2011). Media amplification of a brand crisis and its effects on brand trust. Journal of Marketing Management, 27(5/6), 539–546.
Zhao. Y., Zhao, Y., & Helsen , K. (2011). Consumer learning in a turbulent market environment: Modeling consumer choice dynamics after a product-harm crisis. Journal of Marketing Research, 48(2), 255–267.
GM. (2015). About GM: Our Company. Retrieved May 19, 2015, from GM: http://www.gm.com/company/aboutGM/our_company.html