In light of this statement, critically assess the judiciary’s approach to charges over book debts.
use, at least, these sources:
• L. Gullifer, Goode on Legal Problems of Credit and Security, (5th ed., Sweet and Maxwell, 2009)
• A. Hudson, Hudson The Law of Finance, (2nd ed., Sweet and Maxwell, 2013)
• E.P. Ellinger, Ellinger’s Modern Law of Banking, (5th ed., OUP, 2010)
• R.J. Mokal, ‘The Floating Charge-An Elegy’
• S. Atherton and R.J. Mokal, ‘Charges over Chattels’
• Re Spectrum Plus Ltd  UKHL 41- (Look on Westlaw)
• Re New Bullas Trading Ltd  1 BCLC 485– (Look on Westlaw)
• Seibe Gorman and Co Ltd v Barclay Bank Ltd (1979) 2 Lloyd’s Rep. 142– (Look on Lexis)
• Re Brightlife Ltd  Ch 200 – (Look on Westlaw)
Please use to reference the footnotes style indicating the exact page of the book or article.
The more footnotes you put, the best.
The reference style required is the OSCOLA system, if you are familiarised with it.
It is extremely necessary to judiciary approach is referred to those 4 cases (see above)