Please include a thesis statement in which you define the contents of your paper in one sentence. Think of it this way: suppose someone asks you to describe your paper completely in one sentence, what would you say?
Center subheading titles. Be sure to space least four spaces in the first line of every paragraph.
double-spacing between paragraphs. To change that for future papers look in the tool bar at the top and click on “Format” and then click on “Paragraph.” In Spacing Before and After you should see zeros. If not, then change them to zeros.
Paper 3 will focus on World Christianity.
1. Write a 5-page research paper (using 12-point, Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins on all sides).
2. Use 5 scholarly sources. Your textbook does not count. You may use scholarly websites, but also use at least 2 scholarly articles and/or books. You can find scholarly articles through the Liberty University Library (which you used in the research exercise). If you need help finding scholarly books, you can use books.google.com. Be careful to choose scholarly sources; do not use Wikipedia or blogs. If you are uncertain if a source is scholarly, feel free to send an email with the source information to your instructor; he will let you know.
3. Use current Turabian reference style and place your bibliography as the last page.
4. Upload your paper to the proper Discussion Board Forum at the same time you submit your paper to SafeAssign. Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.
Choose 1 of the following to write on:
1. The Decline of European Christianity. Evangelical missions have long been active in areas other than Europe, yet statistics reveal that Western European nations, especially France and Germany are among the most post-Christian. Both Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI have said that the re-evangelization of Europe is one of the Church’s highest priorities. Focus on the reasons why European Christianity (both Protestant and Catholic) has declined. Do not focus on a single denomination. The period that can be covered in this paper can be from 1675-present. You can select your beginning date, but do conclude with the state of Europe today.
2. In the twenty-first century, one of the most significant areas of religious conflict may quite possibly be between a growing Islam, a revived Hinduism, and a vibrant Christianity in Africa and Asia. Pick 1 of the following countries and write about the growth of contemporary Christianity there (The Sudan, India, Uganda, or Singapore). Note that The Sudan split in in 2011 to form Sudan (or North Sudan) and South Sudan.Your history of this country will begin with the old country of The Sudan and continue with South Sudan.