Complete the Jung Typology Test.
Write a 750-1,000-word essay using the theories of Jung and Gardner to describe your top three strengths and how these will help you be a better student. Review any of the readings and/or videos listed for this week to support your ideas. Remember, you need to use at least three to four sources.
- Describe the theories of Jung and Gardner.
- Using the theories of Jung and Gardner, identify your top three strengths.
- Select two other participants and identify/assess their top three strengths, based on results from the Jung Typology Test. These participants need to be individuals whose behavior you are familiar with. The participants can be family, friends, and/or co-workers.
- Using your results and the results of the two participants, describe your top three strengths and how they are similar or different from the two participants.
- Discuss why the similarities and differences are important to know and understan