Managing a Project Schedule
Write a 1,050-word paper in which you answer the following questions:
- What differentiates a list of project requirements from a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)?
- What is the importance of developing a WBS to manage a project?
- How does the WBS contribute to the success of a project?
- Once the project schedule is finalized, what are the tools you can use to monitor the schedule?
- How do you handle over allocated resources?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages to fast-tracking a project?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.