WRITTEN REPORT ASSIGNMENT
PROPOSED DETAILS FOR WRITTEN REPORT
The following is an outline describing the format and content to follow for the Written Report.
FORMAT: (Please put your information in the following order)
1. Title Page (separate page) +
2. Table of Contents (separate page) +
3. ½ page Executive Summary (separate page) +
4. Minimum of 5 full pages of text, maximum of 7 pages; double-spaced- meaning one blank space between lines (including headings and sections), indent at the beginning of paragraphs. Make sure you write in paragraphs, not outline or listing information. +
5. Bibliography- (separate page) Minimum of four sources. You may interview people doing that job now right now for 2 of your sources.
6. Total # of pages will be between 9 – 11 pages.
The theme of this report will be from the following:
BUSINESS CAREER TOPIC – pick a high level job that you might obtain after you get your degree in a career that you are interested in and research it. This should include: job requirements (education, work experience, licenses, skills), salary, benefits, job duties, employment outlook, and more.
See me for a different topic
Use the BUS 128 FORMAL WRITTEN REPORT EXAMPLE 3 Module 8.4 and follow the format of this example, this will include:
Spacing – 1 blank space between Headings, Lines and Paragraphs
Indent at the beginning of a paragraph
Follow my page numbering exactly
Lots of headings – Use the Written Report Headings in Modules 8.3
Proofread for spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.